The only national trade association dedicated
solely to independent supermarket industry.
The National Grocers Association is the only national trade association dedicated to the needs of independent community-focused grocery retailers and those who serve them. Membership with NGA is company-wide and provides you and your employees with a vast number of resources and tools specifically tailored to the independent supermarket sector to help you improve your bottom line and grow your business.
Whether in Washington, DC, through an educational workshops and webinars, or industry collaboration events, NGA strives to ensure a strong voice for the industry and to create a level playing field for the independent supermarket industry.
- Government relations, grassroots advocacy and compliance expertise
- Continuous employee training and education
- The NGA Show, educational conferences and events
- Industry networking and trading partner collaboration opportunities
- Technology tools and resources
- Research reports and benchmarking studies
Choose your membership type:
Membership Dues Calculator
This calculator is an estimate of annual dues; however to ensure accuracy of member dues, final determination may be made by NGA based on verification of annual sales.