Joining the NGA community allows suppliers the opportunity to connect with and engage more than 1,700 retailer members, the wholesalers that service them, and partners from across the industry. Representing more than 33% of all grocery sales in the country, the independent operators are the true entrepreneurs of the grocery industry with supermarkets of all formats and sizes to meet the needs of their communities.
Associate Membership providers organizations the opportunity to build and strengthen relationships with trading partners, unique access to customers, tools to grow their businesses, and the insights needed to better serve the independent retailer community and the communities they serve.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to build and strengthen relationships with this dynamic and innovative sector of the industry.
Who is Eligible for an Associate Membership?
The NGA Associate Member program is designed for any supplier looking to engage our retailer and wholesaler members. Current Associate Members include CPG manufacturers, fresh product suppliers, technology partners, service and equipment providers, consultancies, supply chain experts, brokers and marketing agencies, and much more. Check out a sample of our current Associate Members below.
One of the most valuable benefits of the Associate Member is by joining the NGA community, your organization can demonstrate your commitment to the independent operators. Our members recognize those that support their sector and their association in an effort to strengthen their businesses and help them better serve their communities.
Member Benefits Include
- Associate Members can showcase their insights and research while highlighting their capabilities through conference presentations, digital learning, whitepapers, blogs, and much more
- Opportunity to be invited to participated in select NGA Councils and Committees to sit shoulder to shoulder with your current and prospective customers and help them solve industry challenges.
- Opportunity to advertise in NGA publications
- Unique opportunities to communicate to the NGA community and feature your services and products
- Opportunities to showcase your industry support and the development of the future retail workforce through the NGA Foundation.
Events & Networking
- Exclusive access to participate in the NGA Executive Conference, a members-only C-suite event.
- Unique sponsorship opportunities at NGA events
- Discounts on exhibit space at the NGA Show, along with discounted material handling fees on-site
- Complimentary registrations to NGA webinars
- Discounted registration rates at NGA events
- Special B2B meeting programs
- Complimentary subscriptions to NGA’s various communication vehicles to provide you with insights into the topics and issues important to the our retailer and wholesaler members
- Listing in NGA’s Buyer’s Guide that is distributed to all NGA members