Doc’s Country Mart is celebrated a Re-Grand Opening of their Bixby store located at 15028 South Memorial Drive on July 11, 2018.
Originally opened in 1946 Roy T. Doc and Betty Brown, The Packing House Market was located at 10 West Dawes. Although the grocery store changed names several times through the years, most everyone continued to call the store “Doc’s”.
The Re-Grand Opening celebrates a total renovation of the inside and outside of the store. As a part of the renovation the store received new coolers, flooring, new lighting, and signage with cutting edge convenience and even a Sushi bar. Outside the building received a facelift, including new signage.
Country Mart: “Always a part of the community, our customers have kept us growing for over 72 years. We are proud to be able to give back a beautiful “shopping friendly” store that our community and everyone can enjoy for years to come”.
See Store Photos