- Available to rising college sophomores through postgraduates
- Minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA
- Enrolled in a 2 or 4-year degree-granting institution (including relevant postgraduate studies)
- Majoring in Business, Food Management, IT or other focuses leading to a career in the grocery industry
- Experience in the grocery industry is preferred but not required
Preference may be given to students associated with NGA member organizations
- Completed application. All uploaded files need to be in .pdf .doc or docx format and cannot be larger than 5MB.
- One-page personal statement explaining your scholarship qualifications. Independent grocers are the true entrepreneurs of a vital industry that is constantly growing and changing. Tell us about your scholastic and professional achievements and goals, and how you intend to use your unique background and skills to benefit this industry. REQUIRED
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor, mentor or faculty member REQUIRED
- College/university transcript (official or unofficial) REQUIRED
- Resume/CV (optional)
- Additional items to support your application (e.g. awards, certificates, recommendations) (optional)
2020 Scholarship Application launching soon!