The coronavirus pandemic has accelerated the adoption of e-commerce. Suddenly desiring a touchless retail experience, consumers have rapidly warmed up to e-comm shopping solutions. Almost overnight, many independent supermarkets without e-commerce solutions had to launch online platforms and establish pickup and delivery infrastructures to meet consumer demand.
So you’ve joined the world of e-commerce, but now what? Join us for a panel discussion on how to grow your e-comm presence, addressing topics such as:
• Effective techniques in battling the big box
• How to bring brick and mortar into your e-commerce advertising presence
• The impact of social media
• Using Google and voice search
• Employing digital advertising agencies
• Reward vs. risk
• What is acceptable e-commerce development?
• Why some retailers lag while others prosper
Moderated by ShopHero CEO Rob Christian, the panel includes Tyson Stewart of Stewart’s Market, Dave Cook of Bowman’s Market, and retail and CPG expert Steve Frenda.
Join us on Wednesday, August 5 at 2:00 PM (EST)