NGA will be hosting a golf tournament at Coronado Golf Course the Saturday morning before The NGA Show in San Diego, CA. Benefitting NGA Advocacy & Legal Fund, the tournament will bring together NGA retailer and wholesaler members with participating suppliers, associate members, and exhibitors. Spaces are limited, register today. Questions? Contact Rob Yeakel, firstname.lastname@example.org
7:30AM – 8:30AM Transportation provided from Hilton Bayfront to Coronado Golf Course
8:00AM – 9:00AM Registration, Continental Breakfast, Driving Range Open
9:00AM – 2:00PM Shotgun Start, On-Course Lunch Provided
2:00PM – 3:00PM Awards Ceremony, Post-Tournament Cocktail Hour
2:00PM – 3:30PM Transportation provided to Hilton Bayfront
NGA Associate Members, Suppliers & Exhibitors
Includes transportation to a from golf course, green fees, cart fees, range balls, rental clubs, continental breakfast, on-course lunch and drinks, and post-tournament awards and cocktail reception
***Registration can be paid as a corporate expense***
|$3,000||Paired Group||1-2 Players matched with Retailer/Wholesaler|
|$1,000||Individual Golfer||No guarantee pairing with a Retailer/Wholesaler|
- 4-Person Team Scramble
- NGA Retailers and Wholesalers will be paired with Associate Members, Suppliers, and Exhibitors to compete as a 4-Person team
- Prizes for Team Score, Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive
*Only Title Level sponsorships include playing privileges*
NGA Advocacy & Legal Fund
NGA’s Advocacy & Legal Fund is a pivotal resource that helps NGA advance the policy interests of the independent supermarket industry on Capitol Hill, before federal agencies, and the courts by providing the financial resources that are necessary to defeat legislation, regulations, and advance causes that impact our members' bottom line.
The NGA Advocacy & Legal Fund enables NGA to:
- Offer an Employment & Labor counsel hotline providing access to legal counsel on important issues.
- Present NGA members with educational opportunities and free webinars from various issue experts.
- Provide financial support for coalitions to various groups with similar interests in Washington, DC.
- Maintain a platform that allows grocers to easily send letters to their Members of Congress.