October 16 - 20, 2017
The Hilton Palmer House, Chicago, IL
NGA Trading Partner Business Sessions (TPBS) represent a key opportunity to connect retailers and wholesalers with manufacturers and service suppliers (“trading partners”) through pre-arranged senior level meetings designed to discuss mutual business opportunities, strategies and goals. This invitation-only program provides a professional setting for members to meet with current and potential trading partners.
- Retail and wholesale members are requested to commit their time to the program.
- At that time, manufacturers and suppliers choose the retailers and wholesalers they would like to meet, including preferred ranking and name or title of company associate they would like to meet. Company profiles and marketplace dynamics, key community focus, and marketplace point of difference will be provided.
- Selection is based on a first-come, first-served priority status. NGA will pair up trading partners with retailers and wholesalers at least six weeks in advance to allow you to set agendas.
- Scheduled meetings will be held over two days and will last 30 minutes with a 10-minute break in between (for a maximum of six meetings per day.)
- Manufacturers and suppliers will have an assigned meeting room, allowing them to display products and services. Retailers and wholesalers will rotate to the companies per their schedules.