NGA's blog covering all things independent supermarket
10 Ways To Give Back and Get Involved with the NGA Foundation
#GivingTuesday is more than one day in November, it’s the perfect opportunity to support the next generation of the grocery industry. No matter your tenure or time available, there are lots of ways to help advance the mission of the NGA Foundation.
-Donate financially to the NGA Foundation to help support programs for the next generation of the grocery industry.
- Share your insight and your time with grocery industry students by serving as a Student Case Study Competition judge at the 2019 NGA Show in San Diego, CA.
- Join a committee and help the NGA Foundation carry our strategic objectives and donate your time and expertise.
- Nominate a rising leader for the Executive Leadership Development Program and help them get the tools they need to succeed at the next level.
- Create a legacy scholarship to support the education of grocery industry students for years to come.
- Introduce a peer to the NGA Foundation by bringing them to an event, sharing a social media post, or posting this blog.
- Participate as a runner or silent runner in the WGA 5K on February 25, 2019 at The NGA Show.
- Volunteer your store for the Student Case Study Competition and inspire students to devise insightful solutions for your real world challenges.
- Join WGA to network and support women in the independent grocery industry.
- Impact a student or student group by escorting them around the Expo floor and mentoring at the 2019 NGA Show.