NGA’s Annual Creative Choice Awards Contest honors the best advertising and merchandising in the grocery industry. All entries were judged by a panel of industry experts and winners were selected based on creativity, clarity and effectiveness of the entry. The winning entries will be on display in the Hall of Fame area during the convention.
The Best of Show Awards for Advertising and Merchandising will be selected from the finalists and announced at the Creative Choice Awards Reception on Monday, February 11th at 5:00 pm in the Montego Ballroom.
The following entries were selected by the judges as the “Best of the Best” in advertising and merchandising:
2013 Best of Show Advertising Finalists
- Best Integrated Advertising Campaign: “Weather Safety & Weather Radio Sales Promotion” – Niemann Foods, Inc.
- Best Connections through Social Media: “Messy Baby/Baby Sale” – Coborn’s, Inc.
- Best Non-Price or Consumer Value Print Ad: “Shop Local Ad” - Mollie Stone’s - Submitted by DW Green Company)
2013 Best of Show Merchandising Finalists
- Best Grand Opening or Special Event: “Harmon’s City Creek Grand Opening” - Harmons Grocery
- Best Wellness/Healthy Living Event: "Fresh Finds Field Trips at The Fresh Grocer" - The Fresh Grocer
- Best Private Brands Event: “Legacy' Private Label Brands Promotion” - Coborn’s, Inc.
To view the full list of winners see below.
2013 Advertising Winners
2013 Merchandising Winners
2013 Honorable Mentions
To learn more about the Creative Choice Awards click here or contact Michelle Cooper or call 703-516-0700.